We still have not had much rain these past few weeks, so we are short of feed, having to supplement with hay
Today it's 29 degrees.
The lambs are due for their first dose of clostridial vaccine. However with the high temperatures recently, we are hesitant to stress them and have put the operation on hold until the temperatures are lower.
But, next week on the 18th, we begin sheering at last!